SYS, pet two-component fiber, also known as SPH or SSY in the market, is a kind of multi-component polyester (low IV / high IV) with two different heat shrinkable rates. The cross-section made by advanced composite spinning technology is a juxtaposed elastic fiber, which has the characteristics of high crimp and high elasticity: 1. Comfortable and elastic; 2. Strong twist; 3. Good recovery; 4. Alkali resistance; unique handle. Suitable for warp knitting, weft knitting, shuttle weaving, etc
|Product Name||SPH /SYS/SSY|
|Specification||50D/24F 60D/24F 68D/24F 80D/24F 80D/36F 95D/24F |
100D/48F 190D/48F 100D/24F 160D/48F 200D/48F
|Package||Cartons / Pallet|
|Usage||woven and circular knitting fabric,good elasticity ,|
good elasticity and resilience, anti sun, anti aging, chlorine bleaching, excellent workability and uniform dyeing.
In the field of women's and men's elastic and fashionable fabrics, it can twist the warp and weft on the water spray and air jet, spray and beat the weft directly, and make the warp by sizing. Warp knitting and circular knitting machine can be twisted or directly used on bottom yarn and veil. It can replace spandex coated silk, false twist silk, general mechanical elastic raw materials and other elastic raw materials.
Typical weaving process
1. Twill non spandex stretch fabric
2. Strong twist plain spandex free stretch fabric
3.Latitudinal plain spandex free elastic fabric
4.Strong twist hemp spandex free elastic fabric
Dyeing and finishing precautions
1. Pre shrinkage should be carried out before dyeing and finishing to make sys shrink and show elastic characteristics.
2. Disperse dye is used for dyeing. Dyeing temperature is 115-125 ºC. Pay attention to holding time. Too high temperature will affect elasticity.
3. The setting temperature shall not exceed 170 ºC to avoid excessive stretching. The reference is fabric elasticity and hand comfort.